Museum Closure | Friday, May 29
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 and based on public health officials’ guidance, the Museum will remain closed to the public. We will continue to monitor the situation and reopen when appropriate.
We are committed to keeping you informed as we receive additional information. Please join our social media channels where we continue to share updates and stories. If you are have questions please contact us directly.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and Nova Scotia’s response, visit novascotia.ca/coronavirus.
Trails and parking lot are now open. Please use social distancing on the trails and in the parking lot. If the parking lot us full, please come back another time.
- For latest updates please visit us on Facebook
- Gates open Tuesday to Sunday at 8:30 am and close at dusk
- Gates open Monday from 8:30 am and close at 5 pm
- Keep your pets on leash at all times
- Please clean up after you pets. Bags are located in a dispenser at the welcome unit
- Limited wheelchair access