A Beautiful Country Estate
Uniacke Estate Museum Park is part of what was the expansive country estate of Attorney-General Richard John Uniacke (1753-1830). Built between 1813 and 1815, the grand country house is one of the finest examples of Georgian architecture in Canada. The estate offers visitors a vivid glimpse of life in the early 1800s among Nova Scotia's gentry. Learn more about Uniacke Estate
- Gates stay closed Mondays during the Winter Season and reopen Tuesday morning.
- For latest updates please visit us on Facebook
- Keep your pets on leash at all times
- Please clean up after you pets. Bags are located in a dispenser at the welcome unit
- Limited wheelchair access