Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible to persons with disabilities, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum.
- Designated accessible parking spaces.
- A drop off area is available near the ramp.
- A ramp is available at the back of the main house which provides access to the main level of the house for those using mobility devices.
- The basement (tea-room), upper floor and attic are only accessible via staircase but pictures of these rooms are available and staff are on hand to share stories and answer questions.
- Washrooms are available in the basement (via stairs) and wheelchair accessible outhouses are available on the grounds.
- Seating is available both inside and on the property.
- The barn and carriage house are open only for viewing from doorways.
- The trails offer limited wheelchair accessibility.